The following are provided as general guidelines for protecting yourself
- Report all abuse of the MuseCube system or suspicious behavior / messages to email@example.com. We block any messages from individuals using our system who are not of a reputable nature.
- When attending a shoot, or meeting with someone for the first time, always use a chaperone.
- Never put your full address or phone number on any post in a modeling forum or other public area.
- Be very careful regarding posts and e-mail from anyone with a generic or free (hotmail, yahoo, etc.) e-mail address.
- Obtain as much information you can about those you are considering working with.
- Ask for references and examples of prior work.
- Prior to arranging a shoot, discuss and clearly agree on the subject matter of the shoot.
- Ensure that the terms of the shoot are established in advanced (TFP, pay rate, expenses, etc).
- Be certain to get a verifiable home and/or studio phone number, and street address, for anyone you work with.